- Registered on: 01/19/2009
- Last connection: 11/29/2013
- Anubis (Developer, 01/19/2009)
Reported issues: 6
- 11:54 AM Anubis Bug #61 (New): Problem With Int and Float (probably)
- anbexec: ../../../vm/src/syscall.cpp:9649: static void CM::AnubisProcess::ci_syscall(CM::AnubisProcess*): Assertion `...
- 07:24 PM Anubis Bug #60 (Resolved): Assertion into VM 22.214.171.124
- 12:31 AM Anubis Bug #60: Assertion into VM 126.96.36.199
- Cédric RICARD wrote:
> Upgrading VM from version 188.8.131.52 to version 184.108.40.206, one of our application doesn't start ...
- 06:35 PM Anubis Feature #53 (Closed): [Polysemy]Interpretation goes undetected
- Thank you very much Damien for this remark.
However, your text is not ambiguous, but this is for a purely syntact...
- 10:45 PM Anubis Bug #51 (Assigned): Int arithmetic (wrong value then VM crash)
- Thank you for this very nice example. Actually, division for Int is still buggy. I hope this will be fixed soon.
- 10:17 PM Anubis Bug #50 (Closed): a (mod b) was buggy since the beginning
- 10:16 PM Anubis Bug #50 (Closed): a (mod b) was buggy since the beginning
- I just found an incredible bug (up to version 1.8):
public define Int32 Int32 x (mod Int32 y).
- 02:42 PM Anubis Bug #47: Displaying a SSL certificate make the VM to crash
- The problem is that when we call a third party library function we cannot trust this library. This is why Apache for ...
- 01:40 PM Anubis Bug #47: Displaying a SSL certificate make the VM to crash
- Is SIGSEGV actually trapped under Windows ?
- 01:21 PM Anubis Bug #47: Displaying a SSL certificate make the VM to crash
- This problem is known since the beginning. Probably a bug in SSL. Cannot do much except encapsulate the SSL call into...
Also available in: Atom