- Registered on: 01/19/2009
- Last connection: 01/29/2017
- Anubis (Reporter, 08/25/2012)
Reported issues: 9
- 03:36 PM Anubis Bug #59: Typing hole when using dot operator
- Certainly _n . id (add)_ is the same as _add(n)_, isn't it ?
So, why does it compile ?
- 06:01 PM Anubis Bug #59 (New): Typing hole when using dot operator
- There is a serious *typing hole* that allows for exemple to apply a binary operation to only one argument....
- 03:49 PM Anubis Feature #56: More dot operators
I am enamoured with the Anubis overloaded dot operator.
I believe the Anubis 'Kleisli applicator' or 'Maybe mona...
- 02:41 PM Anubis Feature #56 (New): More dot operators
- I am enamoured with the Anubis overloaded dot operator.
I believe the Anubis 'Kleisli applicator' or 'Maybe monad'...
- 05:05 PM Anubis Feature #53 (Closed): [Polysemy]Interpretation goes undetected
- The final line:...
- 05:14 PM Anubis Bug #51 (Assigned): Int arithmetic (wrong value then VM crash)
- Could be a nice code example :)
Sadly some arithmetic debugging is still needed :(...
- 09:36 PM Anubis Bug #39 (Assigned): Ill-typed multiple variable argument
- May be it's me but i don't see what's wrong with this code:...
- 05:14 PM Anubis Feature #38 (Assigned): Hasty "Premature end of file"
- I report this not so serious bug for documentation only (it could eventually puzzle some beginner). As trivial as it ...
- 03:40 PM Anubis Feature #35 (Closed): Lazy boolean operator |
- closed. motive: inaccurate statement of the problem and solution.
- 08:13 PM Anubis Feature #36 (New): File basis.anubis, new list sorter
- **** (4.5) Quick sorting of lists.*
The proposed sorter uses _merge-sort_ for better space and time efficiency, ...
Also available in: Atom